Dual Moving Magnet Stereo Cartridge with Headshell
- VM type dual magnet design and high performance para-toroidal generator system capable of providing improved efficiency and reduced magnetic loss.
- Lightweight aluminium headshell (AT-HS10) included.
- Unified, laminated coil core eliminates mechanical and electrical connections, minimising magnetic losses and ensuring better signal transfer.
- PCOCC coil for pure signal transmission.
- Solid elliptical stylus and aluminium pipe cantilever to reproduce higher range notes.
The AT120Eb VM Stereo cartridge comes preassembled with a lightweight aluminium HS10 Headshell for a quicker and easier set-up.
Elliptical stylus and aluminium pipe cantilever helps to minimise vibration.
|Type ||VM Type |
|Mounting ||1/2” centers |
|Frequency Response ||20 – 25,000Hz |
|Channel Separation ||28dB (1kHz) |
|Output Channel Balance ||1.0dB (1kHz) |
|Output Voltage ||4.0mV (1kHz, 5cm/sec.) |
|Vertical Tracking Angle ||20˚ |
|Vertical Tracking Force Range ||1.0 – 1.8g (1.4g standard) |
|Stylus Shape ||Elliptical |
|Stylus Size ||0.3 x 0.7 mil |
|Stylus Construction ||Nude Round Shank |
|Cantilever ||Aluminium Pipe |
|Coil Impedance ||3,200Ω (1kHz) |
|Static Compliance ||35 x 10-6 cm/dyne |
|Dynamic Compliance ||10 x 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz) |
|Recommended Load Impedance ||47,000Ω |
|Recommended Load Capacitance ||100 – 200pF |
|Weight ||16.8g |
|Dimensions ||21.3 (H) x 21.0 (W) x 70.3 (L) mm |
|Replacement Stylus ||ATN120Eb |