Audio Technica AT-LH11H Headshell - B-Stock
Returns, slight signs of wear due to packing and unpacking possible. With full guarantee, invoice with stated VAT from the authorized German Audio Technica dealer. The article will be delivered in the original packaging, the outer and / or inner box may show signs of use and / or damage.
11g adjustable through hole type headshell with OFC lead-wires
AT-LH headshells from Audio-Technica, pioneers of cartridge and headshell technology for over 50 years, can be paired with the next generation of AT-OC9x cartridges and are available in four weights: ultra light (11), light(13,) midweight (15) and a higher weighted model (18), to suit the specifications of your tonearm and cartridge.
- Aluminum headshell with hard anodized finish reduces unwanted vibration
- Equipped with Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) lead-wires for improved audio transmission
- Non-threaded holes in headshell fits well with cartridges with threaded holes such as the AT-OC9X series.
- Adjustable cylinder enables precise azimuth and overhang setting
- Available in four weights: 11 g (AT-LH11H), 13 g (AT-LH13H), 15 g (AT-LH15H), and 18 g (AT-LH18H) for optimal compatibility with your cartridge/tonearm requirements
Mounting Distance max.
Mounting Distance min.
|AT-HS1||51,8 mm||47,3 mm||36,9 mm||20,8 mm||8 mm||10,1 g|
|AT-HS6||48,9 mm||47 mm||36,4 mm||21,3 mm||8 mm||9,3 g|
|AT-HS10||50,8 mm||47,3 mm||36,8 mm||20,8 mm||8 mm||10,0 g|
|AT-LH 11 H||41,7 mm||35,0 mm - 44,0 mm||31,5 mm - 40,5 mm||17 mm||8 mm||11,5 g|
|AT-LH 13 H||41,7 mm||35,0 mm - 44,0 mm||31,5 mm - 40,5 mm||17 mm||8 mm||14,2 g|
|AT-LH 15 H||45,2 mm||38,5 mm - 47,5 mm||35,0 mm - 44,0 mm||17 mm||8 mm||15,6 g|
|AT-LH 18 H||45,2 mm||38,5 mm - 47,5 mm||35,0 mm - 44,0 mm||17 mm||8 mm||19,3 g|
|AT-LH13||38,5 mm||34,6 mm - 42,5 mm||27,2 mm - 35,1 mm||17 mm||8 mm||14 g|
|AT-LH15||43 mm||37,6 mm - 46,6 mm||31,6 mm - 40,6 mm||17 mm||8 mm||15,5 g|
|AT-LH18||43 mm||38 mm - 46,6 mm||31,9 mm - 40,6 mm||17 mm||8 mm||19,4 g|
|AT-MG10||50,5 mm||45,1 mm||31,7 mm||17,2 mm||8 mm||9,3 g|
|AT-S||56,6 mm||48 mm||33,8 mm||18,3 mm||8 mm||7,2 g|