Music is your energy for life – the fuel for your heart and soul. SonicFuel™ headphones are made specifically for active, daily use, to power you forward by delivering extraordinary comfort, style and an immersive listening experience that never sounds artificial, processed or filtered. Just pure sonic goodness for the high-octane tempo of your life.
The epitome of a functional hybrid, our innovative ATH-CHX5iS headphones were uniquely designed to nestle in the ear without actually entering your ear canal – making them the perfect choice for those who love the portability (but don’t love the feeling) of conventional in-ear headphones.
Integrated within the sleek design is a universal volume/mic & controller, allowing you to answer and end calls, pause & play music/videos and adjust the volume on compatible smartphones and listening devices at the touch of a button.
Large 13.5 mm drivers provide clear sound and powerful bass, while a flat cord effectively eliminates tangles. The headphones come with S/M silicon ear tips and a soft carrying pouch for easy transportation.
Available in black (ATH-CHX5iSBK), blue (ATH-CHX5iSBL), red (ATH-CHX5iSRD) and white (ATH-CHX5iSWH).
- Unique and innovative hybrid design nestles in the ear without going inside the ear canal; made for those who love the portability, but don’t like the feeling of in-ear headphones
- Universal volume, mic & controller for Smartphones & music players including Android phones, iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Large 13.5 mm driver
- Flat, tangle-free cord
- Includes S/M silicon Ear Tips and carrying pouch
- Available in black (ATH-CHX5iSBK), blue (ATH-CHX5iSBL), red (ATH-CHX5iSRD) and white (ATH-CHX5iSWH)
- Type: Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 13.5 mm
- Frequency Response: 20 – 22,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 20 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 19 ohms
- Weight (without cord): 12 g
- Cord: 1.2 m Y-type; Flat, tangle-free cord
- Connector: 3.5 mm L-type
- Accessories: S/M silicone ear tips, carrying pouch
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Microphone Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100 – 10,000 Hz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -44 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa, 1 kHz)