Returns, slight signs of wear due to packing and unpacking possible. With full guarantee, invoice with stated VAT from the authorized German Audio Technica dealer. The article will be delivered in the original packaging, the outer and / or inner box may show signs of use and / or damage.
Designed with the fashion-conscious audiophile in mind, the ATH-RE700 high-fidelity on-ear headphones feature a “retro” design that will never go out of style…you can rest assured these classics will withstand the ebb and flow of trends for years to come. But don’t be fooled by its nostalgic appearance – the ATH-RE700 boasts the latest in sound technology. With large 40 mm, premium aluminum drivers, these headphones deliver balanced mids and highs while minimizing unwanted vibration. They also come with two detachable cables – one regular, and one with universal smartphone controls and microphone to answer/end calls, adjust volume and play/pause music when used with compatible devices. The ATH-RE700 is available in black (BK) and brown (BW).
On top of all that, a generously padded headband and ear cups provide comfort during extended wear, and a hinged design creates a customized fit for every user. So go ahead…wear them all day, every day.
- Newly developed 40 mm drivers deliver balanced mids and highs
- Premium aluminum driver construction minimizes unwanted vibration
- Hinged design for custom headphone fit
- Generously padded headband and ear cups for long-wearing comfort
- Detachable cable for choice of regular cable or one with universal Smartphone controls
- Smartphone cable includes mic, volume & controller for use with Android, HTC, iPhone, iPad, iPod and more
- Available in black (ATH-RE700BK) and brown (ATH-RE700BW)
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Frequency Response: 10 – 24,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 500 mW
- Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Weight: 175 g
- Cable: Two detachable cables – one regular, one with universal smartphone controls
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") mini stereo, gold-plated (L-type)
- Type (Microphone): Condenser
- Sensitivity (Microphone): -41dB (0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz)
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 100 - 10,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (Microphone): Omnidirectional