Returns, slight signs of wear due to packing and unpacking possible. With full guarantee, invoice with stated VAT from the authorized German Musical Fidelity dealer. The article will be delivered in the original packaging, the outer and / or inner box may show signs of use and / or damage.
Copy with scratch below the volume control. (see 3rd item image)
M2si – Overview
The M2si integrated amplifier takes our peerless premium-amp experience and applies it to a more affordable price point. It boasts trickle-down technology from our mighty and legendary Titan flagship, plus other high-end touches such as solid metal controls. The M2si delivers 72 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 137 watts into 4 ohms. This means the M2si will drive a wide range of speakers, even power-hungry models.
Further flexibility is provided by the M2si's excellent connectivity, which includes six line-level inputs and switchable home-theatre throughput. It features a Class A preamp stage with its own, independant power supply, coupled with a discrete pair of power amps. In effect, this means the M2si offers the performance benefits of a pre/power configuration with the compact convenience of a one-box design.
Its performance is rock-solid, it's sonically well-rounded and it's comfortable with a wide array of speakers. And it's all served up in an elegant, no-nonsense package.
- Power 72 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms (18dBW)
- Voltage 22 Volts RMS, 20Hz to 20 kHz; onset of clipping
- 62 Volts peak to peak
- Current 25 Amps peak to peak
- Damping factor 36
- Output devices 1 pair per channel
- THD+N < 0.014 % typical, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal / noise ratio > 96dB ‘A’-weighted
- Input impedance 40 k Ohms
- Frequency response +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
- Line level inputs 6 pairs line level RCA connectors
- Line level outputs 1 pair line level RCA connectors, constant level TAPE outputs
- 1 pair line level RCA connectors, preamp outputs for e.g. bi-amping
- Speaker outputs 2 pairs 4mm banana plug/binding posts
- Mains voltages 115/230VAC 50/60Hz (factory pre-set)
- 100VAC 50/60Hz (alternative)
- Consumption 320 Watts maximum
- Unit only, unboxed 9.2 kg (20¼ lbs)
- In shipping carton 13 kg (30⅔ lbs)
- Wide 440 mm (17⅓”)
- High, including feet 100 mm (4”)
- Deep (front to back) including terminals 400 mm (15¾”)