The new ATH-W1000X wooden headphones provide stand-out style with definitive yet delicate sound reproduction.
Hand finished in American black cherry wood the ATH-W1000X's contain 53mm OFC coil drivers which provide excellent body and improved clarity. An advanced, redesigned 3D wing support system ensures the most luxurious, long listening comfort, with a lightweight magnesium alloy frame featuring integrated baffle.
The newly designed floating mount system enhances the natural qualities of the wooden housings whilst a special 'dual air dampening 'system delivers more linear sound.
- Type: Closed back dynamic
- Housing: American cherry wood
- Output Sound Pressure Level: 100 dB
- Frequency response: 5 -42,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 2000mW
- Impedance: 42 ohms
- Weight: 350g
- Connector: 6.3mm gold plated stereo plug with wooden casing
- Cable: TPE/PC-OCC/ 3.0m (dual-sided)